Write A Bestselling Book In Your Spare Time
About the course:
If you have ever given a thought to writing a book, this course is for you. Writing a book and getting it published is easy if you follow the simple steps outlined in this program. The course instructor Jonathan Robinson has written 15 books, and 3 of them have become New York Times bestsellers–so he knows how to make this happen.
About the course instructor:
Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist and a best-selling author of 15 books. He has reached over 200 million people around the world with his practical methods. His work has appeared in Newsweek, USA TODAY, and the Los Angeles Times, as well as dozens of other publications. Mr. Robinson has made numerous appearances on talk shows like the Oprah show and CNN. His work spans contemporary life-hacks with powerful information in an entertaining manner.
Straight from the instructor:
“If you’ve ever wanted to write a fiction or non-fiction book, but didn’t know the steps needed to get it to an audience, this course is just for you. You will learn to master skills such as writing, outlining, editing, overcoming writer’s block, getting your book published, and ways to market your book to the right audience. Who says you can’t produce a bestseller in your spare time? After all, I’ve done it 3 times.”
Who is this for?
- Anyone who aspires to write but fears not being ‘good enough’
- Anyone who has the ideas but cannot not structure them well
- Anyone looking for tools to enhance their unique literary skills
- Someone who is ready to give a green light to their writing career
- Anyone looking to create something worthwhile & tell an untold story
What will you learn?
- How to pick a genre that aligns with you and your writing style
- How to outline your book, and create compelling chapters and content for it
- How to overcome writer’s block with the 4 modes of writing and 5 smart hacks
- How to edit your book professionally and learn how to self-publish
- How to bridge the gap between your book & the target audience in just 9 steps
Writing made easier with Pencil Masterclass
By following Jonathan’s simple step-by-step formula, you’ll make progress on your book during any free moments of your life. And before you know it, you’ll have a book published!
- 10 short videos with comprehensive tricks for exemplary writing
- Technical know-hows to create and publish a book like a pro
- Ways to use your book as a springboard for cachet and income
- Life-time access to content available on this course
“Jonathan’s clear, engaging guidance was fully packed and direct. I learned a ton and I’m already putting some of it to use as I finish the class. Definitely worth another look. I feel inspired!”
- Bruce Pardoe
“This class really delivered the goods. It taught me everything and every step I needed to write and get my book published. The instruction was awesome, and I’m so grateful for all the information and expertise Jonathan conveyed. Thank you.”
- Jan Hoverman